Some religious fanatics have killed five Hindu youths in January and February of 2022. Harsha in Karnataka, Rupesh Kumar Pandey and Sanju Pradhan in Jharkhand, Kishan Bharwad in Gujarat and Hiralal Gujrathi in Delhi were murdered. Since they were all Hindus, there is no secular noise to be heard on their murder.
In the beginning of this year, there were five incidents of ‘mob lynching’ in the months of January and February itself. Even after this, the secular leaders, left-wing intellectuals and artists who cry for Ganga-Jamuni culture are silent. Know why! Because all the people killed in them were Hindus. That’s why he didn’t say anything about the 17-year-old Rupesh, who was thrashed by a mob of about 100 Muslims until he died. These people didn’t even say anything for Sanju, who was first beaten up badly and was finally thrown alive in the fire. These people also locked their tongues for that Hiralal Gujarati, who was first stabbed and then shot. Similarly, these people did not think it right to say anything about Kishan Bharwad, who was murdered only because some jihadis did not like his post on social media.
Jharkhand becomes a stronghold of ‘mob lynching’
Statistics show that in Jharkhand, the most incidents of mob lynching, ie mob lynching, are happening. It is also ironic that if a Hindu mob thrashes a Muslim and dies after two-three days, then it is considered as ‘mob lynching’. On the other hand, a mob of hundreds of Muslims kills a Hindu by lynching, even after that it is not considered as ‘mob lynching’. Due to this the anger towards the government is increasing among the Hindus of Jharkhand. Rajeev Verma, Head of Parvartan, Hindu Jagran Manch, Jharkhand, says, “The people of the state are realizing that in any murder, the people of the government or administration immediately give a statement that it is an incident of mutual dispute. Was. That is, the government comes forward to save the killers. At the same time, in some mutual enmity, a Muslim is assaulted and he dies after many days, despite this, action is taken against the accused considering it as ‘mob lynching’. This is the reason why the audacity of jihadi elements is increasing in the state. The result of that audacity is the murder of 17-year-old Rupesh Kumar Pandey.”
Some Hindus killed by fanatics
- Rupesh Kumar Pandey was murdered by around 100 Muslims at Barhi in Hazaribagh on February 6, 2022.
- On January 5, 2022, a young man named Sanju Pradhan was first beaten up and then thrown alive in Simdega.
- On January 17, 2022, Hiralal Gujrati was murdered by Irfan and his henchmen in Sultanpuri, Delhi.
- On January 25, 2022, Shabbir and Imtiaz killed Kishan Bharwad in Dhundka, Gujarat.
- On March 10, 2021, Sachin Kumar Verma was beaten to death in Ranchi.
- On March 19, 2021, Ramchandra Oraon was killed by Jihadis in Gumla.
- On November 15, 2021, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh activist S. Sanjeet was murdered.
- Bablu Sah and Sahiya Kumar Yadav were brutally thrashed by a mob of Muslims in a village in Godda district in Jharkhand on June 23, 2020. Bablu died in this.
- On May 16, 2019, in Gonda district of Uttar Pradesh, Imran, Tufail, Ramzan and Nizamuddin burnt Vishnu Goswami alive by pouring petrol.
- On May 2, 2019, V. Ramalingam was lynched in Tamil Nadu by Nizam Ali, Sarabuddin, Rizwan, Mohd. Azaruddin and Mohd. Reyaz.
- On May 16, 2019, Dhruv Tyagi was killed by Mohammad Alam, Jahangir Khan and nine others in Motinagar, Delhi in front of his family members.
- On May 9, 2019, Dr. Preeti Reddy was raped by Mohd Pasha and a few others in Hyderabad and later burnt with petrol.
- On October 8, 2019, Bandhu Prakash, his wife and their eight-year-old son were murdered in Murshidabad, West Bengal.
- On January 26, 2018, a youth named Chandan Gupta was murdered by a mob of Muslims in Kasganj, Uttar Pradesh.
- Ankit Saxena was murdered by two men at Tagore Garden in Delhi on February 1, 2018. Both the accused are father and son.
- On March 23, 2016, Dr. Pankaj Narang was murdered by some Muslims in Vikaspuri, Delhi.
- On October 9, 2015, Prashant Pujari was murdered by Hanif, Ibrahim, Ilyas and Abdul Rashid in Mangaluru, Karnataka.
It may be mentioned that Rupesh was murdered on February 6 in Dulmaha village, about 15 km from Barhi in Hazaribagh district. He was murdered when he was on his way to immerse the Saraswati idol. Rupesh got into an argument with some Muslims of the village over something. After this about 100 Muslims attacked him. Shortly after the incident, Barhi DSP Nazir Akhtar came forward and said that it was a case of love affair. That is, without investigation, the police told that it does not consider this incident to be ‘mob lynching’. Not only this, the administration did not take action against any person involved in this murder for 24 hours.
Finally, after public pressure, the administration registered an FIR in the case of Rupesh’s murder. In this, 27 people have been named accused and 100 unknown people have been made accused. Of the 27 named accused, only five have been arrested so far. Suman Saurabh, who made the Rupesh murder case viral on social media, says, “In December 2021, the Jharkhand government made a law against ‘mob lynching’. At that time, the government proudly said that Jharkhand is the fourth state that has enacted a law against ‘mob lynching’, but the government itself is violating this law. Action is being taken by looking at the religion of the people involved in a murder. The same is happening in the Rupesh murder case. Minor Rupesh was tortured and killed by about 100 Muslims, but the police is not considering it as ‘mob lynching’. Taking action on the basis of the religion of the accused is a very bad idea. In the coming times, this thinking will prove fatal for the country.
Many people also say that the present state government’s discriminatory attitude towards ‘mob lynching’ is also due to the Congress, whose leaders talk about the murder of Tabrez four years ago, but talk about the murder of Rupesh. Don’t want to do
It is noteworthy that from February 21-23, a three-day contemplation camp of the Congress was organized at Parasnath in Giridih. In this, Barhi MLA Umashankar Akela, referring to the murder of Tabrez, made hate statements towards the workers of Sangh Vichar Parivar, but he did not say anything on Rupesh’s murder, while Rupesh’s murder took place in his constituency. Shekhar Gupta, a social worker from Barhi, says, “MLA Umashankar Akela remembers the death of Tabrez, who was not a resident of his constituency. But they don’t talk about killing Rupesh, who was a resident of his constituency. People had caught him red handed and thrashed him. He died three days later in the hospital. After this, such an uproar was created by calling his death ‘mob lynching’ that even Prime Minister Narendra Modi had to give a statement on this in Parliament.
On January 5, 2022, just a month before Rupesh’s murder, Sanju Pradhan was first severely beaten up by a mob of fanatics in Simdega and later thrown alive into the fire. All this happened in front of the eyes of Sanju’s wife Sapna Devi and mother Dhanmeet Devi. Both kept begging for Sanju’s life from the crowd, but it did not have any effect on the fanatics involved. They burnt Sanju alive, but unfortunately the state government has not even considered Sanju’s death as ‘mob lynching’. Sunny Toppo, working president of Rashtriya Adivasi Manch, says, “Sanju has been killed by those who have converted to Christians out of greed and greed. It can also be said that Sanju has been killed by the people of the church, because Sanju used to oppose the conversion in his village. And since at this time the people of the church are converting at the behest of the state government, so the government has not yet taken any strict action against those who killed Sanju. were residents of.
Kishan Bharwad murder
On the evening of January 25, Kishan Bharwad, a young man, was shot dead by two motorcycle-borne jihadis near his house at Dhandhuka in Ahmedabad district. Kishan was murdered for a post he had put on social media. Let us inform that on January 6, Kishan had put a post on social media, which was considered to hurt religious sentiments and some local Muslims lodged an objection with the police. After this, Kishan also apologized, but jihadi elements killed him under a conspiracy. Many Maulana of Ahmedabad, Delhi and Mumbai are involved in this conspiracy. Six people have been arrested in this case.
What was Hiralal’s fault!
On January 17, Hiralal Gujrathi was murdered in Delhi’s Sultanpuri just because he had complained to the police about Irfan Siddiqui, who had raped his sister. After the complaint, the police sent Irfan to jail. As soon as he left from there, he along with some of his henchmen killed Hiralal very mercilessly. 38-year-old Hiralal was the father of three children and ran the business of birds and raised the family.
Even after these killings, some people are accusing Hindus of being intolerant. It is important to recognize people with such double-facedness.