Last Updated: January 17, 2023, 09:35 IST
Thiruvananthapuram [Trivandrum], India
KERALA CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR BUMPER BR-89 LOTTERY: The Kerala State Lottery Department has introduced the Christmas New Year Bumper 2022-2023 BR-89 prize construction. This BR-89 ticket draw can be held on January 19. It will price Rs 400. Every member taking part within the Kerala Lottery Christmas New Year Bumper Draw holds an opportunity to win some thrilling money prizes.
There can be 31 winners in complete, with a complete money worth of Rs 36 crore Rs 20 lakh. It can be divided with the primary prize winner taking Rs 16 crore, the second prize winners dividing Rs 10 crore amongst themselves. The third prize winners will take dwelling one lakh every.
Kerala Christmas New Year Bumper BR-89 Lottery: Prize Structure:
There are 10 sequence within the BR-89 ticket draw within the Christmas New Year Bumper Draw. These embody XA, XB, XC, XD, XE, XG, XH, XJ, XK, and XL. There are a complete of 90 lakh tickets, every of which prices Rs 400. This comes from the face worth of Rs 312.50 plus 28% GST. There are a complete of three,88,840 prizes. The prize construction of Kerala Lottery Christmas New Year Bumper Draw relies on these sequence.
- The first prize is frequent to all sequence, which suggests there can be just one winner amongst all of the sequence. The winner will take dwelling the grand prize price Rs 16 crore. The agent’s fee deducted from this prize cash can be round Rs 1.6 crore.
- The second prize of Kerala Lottery Christmas New Year Bumper Draw can have a winner from every sequence within the Kerala State Lottery. They will every obtain Rs 1 crore. This provides as much as a complete quantity of Rs 10 crore. The agent’s fee can be Rs 1 crore.
- Two prizes can be given in every sequence because the third prize. Each will obtain Rs 1 lakh, bringing the overall quantity to Rs 20 lakh. The agent’s fee can be Rs 2 lakh.
- For the fourth prize, every winner of Kerala Lottery Christmas New Year Bumper Draw will obtain Rs 5,000, bringing the overall variety of prizes to 64,800. The complete quantity can be Rs 32.40 crore. The agent’s fee on fourth prize is Rs Three crore.
- The final 4 digits are to be drawn 54 occasions for the fifth prize. The quantity of prizes is Rs 3,000 with 48, 600 variety of prizes. This will carry the overall quantity to as much as Rs 14,58 crore with the agent’s fee to Rs 1.45 crore.
- The prize construction for the sixth and 7 prizes of Kerala Lottery Christmas New Year Bumper Draw can be obtainable on the official web site of the Kerala Lottery Department.
- It can even be giving 9 comfort prizes of Rs Three lakh. The complete quantity can be Rs 27 lakh with the agent’s fee of over Rs 2 lakh.
Read all of the Latest India News right here