Over 100 students at Jabalpur Government school hospitalised with food poisoning


Over 100 students of a Government residential school had been hospitalised with food poisoning after having dinner at the school’s hostel mess in Madhya Pradesh’s Jabalpur district, an official mentioned on September 19.

Students of the school located in Rampur Chhapar space within the district complained of abdomen ache and began vomiting after having dinner on Monday night time. Following the event, school employees alongside with locals and police despatched these students to the hospital.

Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) Dr Sanjay Mishra mentioned, “The students of the Government school suffered food poisoning after having their dinner in the joint mess of the school hostel on September 18, night. The students were sent to the hospital with the help of the school staff, local people and police.”

The kids had been hospitalised at the district hospital and at a personal hospital within the district.

The situation of all the kids is steady, the chief medical officer mentioned including that as a precaution, the kids can be saved below statement at the hospital and they are going to be discharged by this night, he added.

(with inputs from ANI)

Source hyperlink


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here