The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, is at the moment the longest-serving Chief Minister of any state in India. He has been residing in the Chief Minister’s bungalow, close to Bada Talab, for nearly 16 years now. Serving a state, for 16 uninterrupted years is unquestionably an enormous deal. There have been debates, round anti-incumbency and the freebie tradition adopted by the opposition Congress and its chief, Kamal Nath.
In this text, we will be analysing the the explanation why Shivraj Singh Chouhan (also called Mama) will repeat his time period in workplace, and that too very swiftly.
Readers ought to know, that Chouhan is on a spree of schemes, largely centred round his sisters and daughters dwelling in the state. From his flagship ‘Laadli Behna Yojna’ to beforehand adopted; Laadli Lakshmi, Mukhya Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojna, Sambal Yojna and lots of extra.
Organiser went on the bottom to cowl the launch of the celebrated “Laadli Behna Yojna,” in Madhya Pradesh’s Sanskardhani – Jabalpur. While talking with Organiser, the CM talked about schemes from Ladli Lakshmi to Laadli Behna he stated, the scheme just isn’t a freebie, as termed by the opposition however a ‘social revolution’ for the state’s ladies.
Other than schemes devoted to ladies of the state, here’s a transient compilation of information accessible;
- Healthcare advantages as much as Rs 5 lakh for 40 Lakh households dwelling in the state and are outdoors the purview of Ayushman Yojana.
- Increased the quantity of Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana from Rs 4,000 to Rs 6,000. Now MP farmers will obtain Rs 6,000 yearly from the State Government and one other Rs 6,000 yearly from the central authorities. With this variation, as many as 71 lakh farmers will get benefitted.
- Over 5 Lakh youth have been registered for “CM Sikho Kamao Yojana” in Madhya Pradesh and practically 12430 firms have come ahead to offer coaching to those youth. The scheme focuses on offering employment to youth between the ages of 18 to 29.
- The Samman Nidhi for 112 servicemen who fought in World War two hiked from Rs 8,000 to Rs 15,000.
- In an try to offer aid to merchants, the federal government will situation all commerce licenses for at least 10 years. Up till now, they have been issued for one to 2 years.
- Launched two main irrigation initiatives price Rs 1,328 Crore in the drought-prone Nimar Region.
- Foundation Stone for Salkanpur Devi Lok was laid by CM Chouhan. It goes to be constructed at a price of Rs 211 crore on the strains of the Mahakal Corridor.
- The CM laid the muse stone for “PM Mitra Park” for the Textile sector on 1,563 acres of land in Bhensola village of Dhar district. 110 km from Indore and 85 km from Pithampur Industrial Cluster Huge enhance to employment.
- For the police division, the federal government began a number of profit schemes like offering 15 litres of Monthly Petrol Allowance, 25,000 new homes for Police Personnel, and a nutritious food regimen allowance for 1.25 lakh non-gazetted officers and workers to be hiked from month-to-month Rs 650 to Rs 1000, free medical checkup for cops above 45 years, week off for all of the officers on a rotational foundation and way more.
Some women-centric schemes operating the state thus far:
Mukhyamantri Ladli Lakshmi Yojna: This scheme offers monetary help to the woman baby in her schooling from day one in college. Launched in 2007, the scheme offers a sum of Rs 1,43,000 to the beneficiary protecting the first schooling the beneficiaries are supplied with a devoted quantity infrequently. From 2007 thus far, as many as 45 Lakh ladies have been registered to the scheme. The motive of the scheme is to cut back and finally cease baby marriages. The state offers a tag of ‘Ladli Lakshmi friendly,’ village or panchayat as per their efficiency in areas together with 100 per cent attendance of ladies in the college, zero p.c baby marriage, zero p.c malnutrition and no crime towards females in the area.
Lado Abhiyan: This marketing campaign was launched in 2013, to cease baby marriage. To be certain the volunteers are skilled effectively and the message is disseminated in society. Well, completely different groups have been made on the college, village, block, district and divisional ranges. In 2015-16 as many as 97 thousand baby marriages have been stopped by counselling.
Shaurya Dal: quickly after the Nirbhaya Case of Delhi the Chief Minister began the Shaurya Dal in the state in 2013. The motive of the marketing campaign is to determine and spot the crime towards ladies on the consumer finish, the concept is to rectify and management the crime towards ladies and punish the perpetrators even earlier than they will transcend limits. As many as 19.24 females are members of those Sahuarya Dal, out of which minors are 7.95.
Udita Scheme: As per this scheme the officers on the Anganwadi and block stage put in Udita Cornevr to show sanitary napkins and unfold consciousness about Menstruation among the many disadvantaged sections of society.
Chief Minister Naari Samman Fund: A sum of Rs 100 crore was deposited to this fund by the CM to put in self-help teams and convey job alternatives to the ladies dwelling in the village, these schemes and alternatives are linked to the SAMAST portal. These ladies can get loans for two per cent curiosity.
Sakhi Centre: The CM put in a secure home for ladies scuffling with home violence known as Sakhi or One Stop Centre in completely different districts of the state. As many as 56 one-stop centres have been put in in 52 districts of the state thus far.
Other than these schemes plenty of them have been initiated in the state underneath the BJP Government. From Vridhha Pension (Rs 300 per thirty days), Divyang pension (Rs 600 per thirty days), Vidhwa pension (Rs 600 per thirty days), Pradhan Mantri Mantra Vandana Yojna (Rs 5000 per thirty days), Kalyani Vivah Yojna (Rs 2 Lakh), pension facility to the dad and mom of the only woman baby (Rs 600 per thirty days), Medhavi Yojna (Rs 25,000 on scoring first division in class 12) and others are lively in the state.
It is price mentioning that girls are an vital voters in the state, and so they account for 48 p.c of the state’s 5.39 crore voters. On August 17, the BJP launched the primary checklist of candidates for the upcoming Assembly Elections.