Four minor siblings had been electrocuted in a village right here on Sunday, police stated. Circle officer (CO) Ashutosh Kumar stated Mayank (9), his brother Himank (6) and sisters Himanshi (8) and Mansi (5) had been electrocuted after they by accident touched a unadorned wire of a pedestal fan at their home in the night.
Their mother and father had been out in the sector on the time of the incident, he stated. ”We have assured the mother and father of our assist. The administration is with household presently of grief. A probe into the matter can be underway,” the CO stated.
(This story has not been edited by Information18 employees and is printed from a syndicated information company feed – PTI)